Dr Nagendra S
MA, PhD, MBA, NET, KSET
Associate Professor, Post Graduate Department of Business Administration;
MA (Economics)2003, Mangalore University, PhD (Economics), 2008, Mangalore University; MBA (Marketing), 2013, KSOU; PGDMM, 2011, ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY; HDS3221.2x Harvard University; NET (Economics), 2012; KSET (Management), 2021
- Nagendra S (2021), Perception of Investors towards Derivatives as Risk Free Option- A Gender Perspectives: Case Study of Investors from Moodbidri City ‘Zenith International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research -ISSN2231-5780, VOL-11, (6) June 2021
- Nagendra S (2021), Trends and Forecast of Employment Generation in Village Industries in India, ZENITH International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, ISSN 2231- 5780 Vol.11 (7) July (2021), Impact Factor: 7.188
- Nagendra S 2020: A systematic Analysis on central bank equity in India”, ESPACIOS ISSN, 07981015. (SCOPUS)
- Nagendra S (2019), Analytical Study on effect of Sovereign Credit Ratings on Equity Return, The International journal of analytical and experimental modal analysis, Volume XI, Issue VIII, August/2019, ISSN NO: 0886-9367
- Nagendra S (2019), a Study on Performance Analysis of Simplex Infrastructure Ltd, The International journal of analytical and experimental modal analysis, Volume XI, Issue VIII, August/2019, ISSN NO: 0886-9367
- Nagendra S (2019), A study on use of mathematical Indicators in Stock Market Analysis, The International journal of analytical and experimental modal analysis, Volume XI, Issue VIII, August/2019, ISSN NO: 0886-9367
- Nagendra S (2019), Analysis of Organizational Structure and Financial -Performance of Prabhava Cashew & Processors, A Journal Of Composition Theory” UGC Care List A category Journal –Journal Sr No : 18482, vol xii issue viii, August.
- Nagendra S (2018), Impact of Merger on Stock Market – A Study on Selected Industries, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, ISSN 1311-8080(SCOPUS)
- Nagendra S (2018), Analysis of impact of Earning per share, Dividend per share and Price earnings ratio on Stock Performance, International Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences ISSN: 2249-7382, Impact Factor: 6.939.
- Nagendra S (2018)- Implications and Usefulness of Fundamental and Technical Analysis in Stock Market Decision Making, Indian Journal of Finance (ISSN 0973 – 8711), Included in UGC’s List of Recommended Journals (Journal No. 20774), http://www.indianjournaloffinance.co.in/index.php/IJF/article/view/123702 (ABCD Journal Category) (SCOPUS)
- Nagendra S (2013), A comprehensive study on the problems of coffee producers in Virajpet Taluk in Karnataka, published in International Journal –IJMFSMR, (2013),
- Nagendra S (2011), A Comprehensive Study on Targeting the Corporate Salary Account Holders in Mangalore, has got published in Zenith – An internationally indexed journal of multidisciplinary research listed at Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory, Pro Quest, USA, and Cabell’s Directory of Publishing Opportunities, USA (Vol. 1 Issue 7 of ZENITH in November, 2011 ISSN: 2231-5780)
- Nagendra S (2010), A study on non-performing asset and role of women entrepreneurs in Mysore district, is published in “Indian Journal of Social Development, (An International Journal) Dec 2010 issue, Serials Publications, New Delhi.
- Nagendra S (2010)- Pricing & Cost Recovery in Urban Water Supply in Mangalore City Corporation Area – A Case Study, International Journal of Value Chain Management, ISSN (Online): 1741- 5365-ISSN(Print):1741-5357inJan-2010, Inderscience Publishers, UK, Int.J. Value Chain Management, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp.374– 385(SCOPUS)
- Nagendra S (2010), Impact of Macro – Economic Factors on Indian Stock Market- An Analysis of BSE Sectoral Indices, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume -8, Issue -2S7, July2019. (SCOPUS)
- Nagendra S (2009), Demand Supply Gap in Urban Water Supply and Sanitary Services – A Case Study of Mangalore City Corporation Area, International Journal- Journal of Global Economy. ISSN 0975-3931, Volume 5 no. 2.
- Nagendra S (2009), Financial Inclusion via Branchless Banking to Extend the Outreach – Case Study of Corporation Bank, International Journal of Business Management, Economics and Information Technology, Volume 1, Number 2, Jul-Dec 2009, Research Science Press India, 110002, New Delhi, ISSN: 0975-296X.
- Nagendra S (2008), Indian ITES-BPO Industry: Emerging Challenges in Outsourcing Services, published in SEDME journal, volume 35, Number-2, June 2008, National Institute for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Yousufguda, Hyderabad.
- Nagendra S (2008), Analysis of Pricing Mechanism and Cost Recovery Status of Water Supply Provisions in a Corporation City Local Government Quarterly (www.aiilsg.org), A Journal of the All-India Institute of Local Self-Government, published by All India Institute of Local Self –Government, Mumbai,
- Nagendra S (2007), Urban Housing Policies in India: Strategies & Issues, published in Nagarlok, Vol.XXXIX,Apr-Jun, 2007.
- Nagendra S (2007), The Macro Economic Management Challenges of Foreign Aid in Developing Countries, published in Journal of Global Economy, published by Research Centre for Social Sciences, Himalaya Printer, Mumbai,
- Nagendra S (2007), Employment Potentials and Distribution of Workers in Rural Industrial Sector in Karnataka: A case Study, published in an edited book, Rural Karnataka: An Insight into Socio-Economic and Political Dimension, edited by Dr. Jayasheela, Department of Economics, Mangalore University, Karnataka. Serials Publications, New Delhi, ISBN 10: 8183870775 / ISBN 13: 9788183870771
- Nagendra S (2007), The Need for Micro Finance in Financial Inclusion in India, published in Journal, named Nirnay, – The Journal of Decision Science, Rajasthana Vidyapeetha University
- Nagendra S (2011) Indian Economic Development, published in United Publishers, Mangalore, ISBN 978-93-81195- 03-1
- Nagendra S (2011) Co-editor, Entrepreneurship and Economic Development, Sita Publication, Mumbai, (Co-editors, Dr. GR Krishnamurthy, & Dr. Norbert Koubek, Professor, Schumpeter School of Business and Economics, University of Wuppertal, Germany & Dr. AK Singh). ISBN-13: 978-8186052044
- Nagendra S (2010): Urban Water Supply and Sanitary Services, Mohit Publication New Delhi, ISBN: 9788174455130.
- Nagendra S (2010): Business Economics, Mohit Publication, New Delhi, ISBN978-81-7445-579-6,Conference Proceedings
- Nagendra S (2019), A Review of Literature on Human Resource Analytics, Conference proceedings ISBN: 978-93-83302-40-6/Conference webpage: 12, https://sdmimd.ac.in/iec2019/
- Nagendra S (2018), An analysis of correlation between the profitability ratio and stock returns on selected Industries “4TH International Conference SDM Mysore Proceedings -ISBN 978-93-83302-34-5
Dr Nagendra S, (2008), Pricing and Cost Recovery of Urban Water Supply in Mangalore City Corporation Area-A case Study, Edited Book titled Innovation in Management Practices, Rajiv Thakur, Jayanthi Ranjan, Macmillan India, 2008Publishers, New Delhi, ISBN 023-0630716-7, http://www.rajivrthakur.com/books-module/
- Nagendra S (2020), An Overview of use of Software Technologies in Indian Banking System, National Conference on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code held at ST, Aloysius College (Autonomous)Mangalore. on February 12.
- Nagendra S (2020), A study on the Performance of Coir Industry and Employment Opportunities in India, National Conference held at Christ University, Lavasa Campus Pune on 6, 7 March.
- Nagendra S (2019), Impact of Macro – Economic Factors on Indian Stock Market- An Analysis of BSE Sectoral Indices” at International Conference organized by the Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management on 25-27.
- Nagendra S (2019), A Review of Literature on Human Resource Analytics, 5th International Conference on Economic Growth and Sustainable Development: Emerging Trends, Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (sdmimd), held on November 15 and16, Mysuru.
- Nagendra S (2018), New Era of E-Learning: Benefits and Impediments, International Conference on Social Responsibility of Educational Institutions in Developing Countries (ICSEDC 2018) Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 1stInternational Conference on Social Responsibility of Educational Institutions in Developing Countries (ICSEDC), 24-25 August.
- Nagendra S (2016), Inclusive Economic Growth in India: Challenges and Ways Ahead, 2ndInternational Conference on “Inclusive Growth and Sustainable Development” SDMIMD, Mysore, on November 18-19.
- Nagendra S (2016), Rural Entrepreneurship and Rural Development: Opportunities and Challenges Ahead-A Review of Literature, 3rd National Conference on Rural Entrepreneurship, April 28-30, Department of Business Administration AIET Mijar, Moodbidri, Mangalore.
- Nagendra S (2010), The Need for Micro Finance in Financial Inclusion in India,2 day National Conference on Inclusive Development: Strategies & Challenges, held at AJ Institute of Management, Mangalore, on March 26-27, under the association of Planning Commission, Government of India, New Delhi
- Nagendra S (2008), Human Resource Auditing Process: Some Reflections” HR conference 2008-HR, in a Changing Work Culture, organized by Indian Education Society’s Management College & Research Centre, Mumbai on 18th January.
Nagendra S (2008), Pricing and Cost Recovery patterns of Urban Water Supply In Mangalore City Corporation Area-a Case Study, International Conference Innovation in Management Practices held on18th-19th December 2008, IMT, Ghaziabad.
Other significant achievements
- Conducted an online session on “Managing Management Research” to doctoral students of Central Christian University, Malawi East Africa, in PhD research orientation program on 20th 21st of February 2021.
- Resource Person for workshop on Research Methodology for the faculty members of Dr.B.B.Hegde First Grade College, Kundapura on 25-03-2021.
- Participated and completed the AICTE Sponsored Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on “Innovative Approaches in Teaching Pedagogy, 14 June to 19 June, 2021, Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management, Mangaluru. 2
- Attended FDP- Online Faculty development Program –organized by Maya’s Training Centre Bangalore, 2019
- Co-convener of National Workshop titled “ Ease of Doing Business in India and Karnataka” April 4th, 2018, Department of Business Administration, Alvas Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mijar, D.K.Mangalore
- Attended One Day MDP at Saint Joseph’s Engineering College Mangalore- 24th March 2018
- Attended one day FDP at BNMIT Bangalore on New Model Curriculum Development Organized by VTU, 2018
- Served as Moderator for one-day National Seminar organized at Cauvery College Gonikoppal on 20th Dec.2014. Resource person: Prof. Prashanth Hedao, University of California, USA.
- Participated in a One day National Level Workshop titled “Parijnana” at Managalore Institute of Technology and Engineering, Moodabidri .D.K, 5th April 2014.
- Served as session chair in the National Conference organized by Srinivas Institute of Technology, Mangalore (AICTE sponsored conference) 0n April26th-2012.
- Guest Lectures delivered on Challenges and Opportunities for HR managers in the 15 Globalized Era at Department of PG studies in Human Resource Development at Alvas College, Moodabidri on07-02-2012
- Served as judge for in house Paper presentation program on INFLATION conducted at Sri Devi Engineering and Technology, Near Bajpe, Mangalore, 2011
- Guest Lectures delivered on Indian Economy-Macro Issues -RBI Measures at Sri Devi Engineering and Technology, Near Bajpe, Mangalore on04-08-2011
- Guest Lectures delivered on Stress & Time Management on 19-01-2010 at Karnataka Institute of Cooperative Management, Moodabidri
- Guest Lectures delivered on Global Financial Crisis –Its impact on India, Sri Dev Engineering and Technology, Near Bajpe, Mangalore on05-05-2009
- Guest Lectures delivered on INFLATION at Sri Devi Engineering and Technology, Near Bajpe, Mangalore
- Served as session chair in the International Conference- Innovation in Management Practices held on 18th-19th December 2008 which is organized by IMT, Ghaziabad