Prof. Santhosh Rebello
MSc, PGDCA, MBA, PGDHE, MPhil MIARCS, MCSI, MISTE, MACS Dean & Chairman (BoS, BoE) PG Dept of Computer Applications & Bioinformatics
Prof SanthoshRebello, currently working as the Professor & Dean of the School of Information Technology & Bioinformatics, Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology, St Aloysius College, Mangalore.. He has 16 years of teaching experience for the Bachelors and Master Degree students at St Aloysius College. He holds Master Degrees in Computer Science from MIIT, Bangalore; M.Phil from Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, Business Administration from VMRF University Salem; MHRM from Bharathidasan University, Trichy.
He is the Chairman of the Board of Studies and Board of Examinations for the MCA, M.Sc Courses at AIMIT. He has been nominated as the member for the Board of studies of BCA, BSc of St Aloysius College & St Agnes College, Mangalore.
- He has authored two books on Neural Networks, published by Lap Lambert Publishers, Germany.
- 40 Papers Presented & Published in National / International Conferences.
- 26 National Seminars / Workshops attended on Advanced Computing Domains
- 28 Guest lecturers Delivered on IT, ITES, Enterprise Computing & SMAC Technology.
- 14 Lectures given through the Bioinformatics Center, Sponsored by Dept of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science &
- Technology, Govt of India
- 21 Conclaves and IT Talks attended on Recent Trends in IT
- Strong recommender of Industry-Academia Interaction, Partnership & Collaboration – No. of Collaborations Promoted with IT Industry 19 (Some are in pipeline)
[Majors are NASSCOM, IBM, Microsoft, Infosys, HP, Cognizant, EMC, Cisco, AMD, Vmware, RedHat etc.
He is also an Asst Coordinator for the IT Programmes of Indira Gandhi National Open University Center of St Aloysius College. An Advisor of IEEE Computer Society, Computer Society of India (CSI), and active member of Advanced Computing & Communication Society (ACS), Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE), IARCS & Elected Life Member of Indian Statistical Institute , Kolkatta, W3C and Open Group. His Research Interests are – Computational Intelligence, Soft Computing, Data Mining, Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics