St Aloysius Institute of Management & Information Technology (AIMIT), St Aloysius College (Autonomous), offers the two years MBA programme affiliated to Mangalore University and approved by AICTE, Delhi. St Aloysius College has been running the PGDBA programme affiliated to Mangalore University since 1980, and has trained over a thousand entrepreneurs. The College has also been offering the MBA and MCA programme under the Open University scheme. IGNOU has a Study Centre that was started back in 1987.
The MBA programme, which was started in 2004, is one of the best in the region, offering a choice-based credit system right from the first semester. Candidates who have successfully completed the programme have been placed in reputed companies through campus placement.
The Institute has purchased SAP software to train our MBA graduates in Enterprise Resource Planning and management.
- AIMIT ranked ‘A++’ as per best B-School Survey 2017 by BUSINESS INDIA B-School Survey
- AIMIT is been ranked among the Top B-Schools as per as per THE WEEK SURVEY-2017.
- AIMIT is one of the TOP PROMISING B-SCHOOLS (One among best 100 B-schools in India) according to GHRDC survey published in Competition Success
How to Apply?
- Download the Application Form and the Letter of Recommendation..
- Fill in the Application Form, affix a stamp size photograph on the Application Form
- Include attested photostat copies of your degree marks cards
- Post the forms along with a DD of Rs 800/-