Prof. T. Ramesh Kamath
Professor, Adjunct Faculty, Post Graduate Department of Business Administration
PG Diploma (PM & IR), 1982, Punjabi University, Patiala; M.Com (Management), 1981, Venkateshwara University, Tirupathy; MIBM, 1976, Institute of Business Management, Madras; B.L , 1968, Mysore University, Mysore; C.A.I.I.B, 1967, IIBF Bombay; M.A. (History), 1964, Karnataka University, Dharwad; M.A. (Economics), 1963, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh; “Sahitya Ratna” (Post graduation in Hindi Literature), 1961, Sahitya Sammelan (Hindi deemed University), Allahabad
- HOD and Dean of Dept of Business Management, (BBM – presently BBA) and Associate Faculty for other post graduate classes on Management, Law and Entrepreneurship subjects from 1998 to 2012 at St Aloysius College (Autonomous), Mangalore.
Adjunct Faculty at:
- T. A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal – 1984 to 1992.
- Mangalore University – Department of MBA – 1995 to 1996
- Motimahal College of Hotel Management – 1996 to 1998
- Sri Devi College of Hotel Management – 1996 to 1998
Guest Faculty at:
- Delhi University – School of Management, Delhi
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon, Haryana
- Kausali Institute of Management, Karnataka University, Belgaum
- Krishna Devaraya University, Ananthpur, A.P.
- Manipal University
- Manipal Sikkim University, Manipal
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) – Mangalore Centre.
- ICFAI University Mangalore Centre.
Officer in Syndicate Bank, Manipal (1965 to 1994) retired as Asst General Manager (HRD)