Dr Pooja Nagpal
PhD, MBA, Mcom, PGDSS, PGDIBE, PGDMM
PhD (Human Resource Management), 2021, VTU, Belagavi; Post Graduate Diploma in Soft Skills, 2014, Kuvempu University; Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Environment, 2011, IGNOU; Mcom, 2012, IGNOU; Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management, 2010, KSOU; MBA, 2009, KSOU.
- Pooja Nagpal., Velagapudi Mani Krishna., et al., (July 2022). Influence of Employee Engagement on Organizational Commitment in Selected IT Firms. Manager – The British Journal of Administrative Management. Vol 58 (152) pp 87-93. ISSN 1746-1278 (ABDC –C Category)
- Pooja Nagpal, Yagnam Nagesh, Umamaheswari K (June 2022). Audit Quality Performance and its Effect – A Case of UAP Insurance Firms in Rwanda. International Journal of Research Publication and Reviews, Vol 3 (6) pp 4026-4033. ISSN 2582-7421
- Pooja Nagpal (2022). Airport Construction Project – A Case of Bugesera Airport Performance Analysis in Kigali, Rwanda. International Research Journal of Modernization in Engineering Technology and Science. Volume: 04(6),pp 4351-4360. June-2022. e-ISSN: 2582-5208
- Pooja Nagpal, Yagnam Nagesh, Umamaheswari K (2022). Corporate Governance Practices & Financial Statement Analysis in Rwanda – A Case Study of Bank of Rwanda. International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development (IJTSRD) Volume 6 (4), pp – 1821- 1829 May-June 2022.
e-ISSN: 2456 – 6470
- Pooja Nagpal, Yagnam Nagesh, Umamaheswari K (2022). Electronic Banking & Customer Satisfaction in Rwanda: A Study on Bank of Kigali, Rwanda. International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development (IJTSRD) Vol 6 I (4), pp1811-1820. May-June 2022. e-ISSN: 2456 – 6470
- Pooja Nagpal (2022) Online Business Issues and Strategies to overcome it- Indian Perspective. SJCC Management Research Review ( Joseph’s College of Commerce Journal). Vol 12 (1) pp 1-10. June 2022, Print ISSN 2249-4359. DOI: 10.35737/sjccmrr/v12/il/2022/151
- Pooja Nagpal., Mohd Shamin., et.al. (2022). Smart Classes Teaching using advanced Techniques for Quality Education. Journal of Positive School Psychology. Vol. 6, No. 5, 1891 – 1897. ISSN: 2717-7564.
- Pooja Nagpal., Namitha Rajput., et.al. (February 2022) Putsch Buyer Tendency and Climbing Sales of Mobile Trade Business. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering. 7(2). 1986-1989. ISSN: 0974-5823.
- Pooja Nagpal., T. Shirmila ., et.al., (February 2022). Rural Entrepreneurship in Post Covid Era an Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Future Scope. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering. 7(2). 1996-2003. ISSN: 0974-5823.
- Pooja Nagpal., T. Shirmila ., et.al., (February 2022).The Role of Compensation Management in Balancing Employee Relationship in India’s Retail Industry. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering. 7(2). 2016-2019. ISSN: 0974-5823. (Scopus Q4 and UGC-CARE List Group II Listed)
- Pooja Nagpal., (2022). Organizational Commitment as an Outcome of Employee Engagement: A Social Exchange Perceptive using a SEM Model. International Journal of Biology Pharmacy and Allied Science. January, Special Issue, 2022, 11(1): 72-86. https://doi.org/10.31032/IJBPAS/2022/11.1.1008. (WOS & UGC Group-II Listed)
- Pooja Nagpal., Namitha Rajput, et al., (Dec, 2021), Ethical Concerns in Academic Ghost Writing. Manger – The British Journal of Administrative Management, 57 (145), 135-138. ( ABDC-C)
- Pooja Nagpal., Namitha Rajput, et al., (2021), An inclusive systematic investigation of human resource management practice in harnessing human capital. Materials Today: Proceedings, 2021, ISSN 2214-7853, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2021.07.362. (Scopus Indexed Journal) (https://www.sciencedirect.com/ science/article/pii/ S2214785321052214)
- Divya Lakshmi , G.Naga Rama Devi , S. Bala Kumari, Pooja Nagpal. (2021). Stress and Behavioral Analysis of Employees using Statistical & Correlation Methods. International Journal of Aquatic Science 12(01), 275-281. ISSN: 2008-8019. (Web of Science)
- Pooja Nagpal., Kiran Kumar., A. C. (July, 2021). Employee Engagement and Organizational Commitment”. DYPIMS’s International Journal of Management Research 10(1), 61-67, ISSN:2277-8586
- Pooja Nagpal., Kiran Kumar., A.C. & Ravindra., H. V. (2020). Does Training and Development Impacts – Employee Engagement? Test Engineering and Management, 83. 19407 – 19411. ISSN: 0193-4120. (Scopus Indexed Journal)
- Pooja Nagpal., Kiran Kumar., A. C. & Ravindra., H. V. (2020). Perceived Organizational Support and Employee Engagement. Test Engineering and Management, 83, 900-904. ISSN: 0193-4120. (Scopus Indexed Journal)
- Pooja Nagpal., Kiran Kumar., A.C. & Ravindra., H.V. (2020). Employee Engagement – Impact of Demographic Variables in Indian IT Sector. Purakala31 (32), 136-142. ISSN: 0971-2143. (UGC Care Listed Journal)
- Pooja Nagpal., & Kiran Kumar., A.C. (2020). High Performance Work Practices, Role of Engagement and its Outcomes- A Review of Literature Approach. Studies in Indian Place Names, 40(56), 326-337. ISSN: 2394-3114. (UGC Care Listed Journal)
- Pooja Nagpal., Senthil Kumar., & Ravindra. H V. (2019). The Road Ahead of HR-AI to boost Employee Engagement; Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, 7, (15), 180-183. ISSN: 2349-5162.
- Pooja Nagpal., & Kiran Kumar., A.C. (2019). The Effect of Perceived High Performance Work Practices on Employee Engagement -An Empirical Study on IT Firms in India. Think India Journal, 22 (43), 272-278. ISSN: 0971-1260. (UGC Care Listed Journal)
- Pooja Nagpal., & Madhusudhan R. Urs. (2019). A study on Determinants and Outcomes of Job Crafting in an Organization; Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, 7, (15). 145-151. ISSN: 2349-5162. (UGC Care Listed Journal)
- Pooja Nagpal., & Fayeeza Khanum. (2019). A Study on Corporate Entrepreneurship Drivers and its Outcome. Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, 7, (15), 152-158. ISSN: 2349-5162. (UGC Care Listed Journal)
- Pooja Nagpal & Ravindra. H.V. (2017). Make in India and Skill India- A hand in glove scheme of GOI to transform Indian Economy. Acme Intellects. International Journal of Research in Management, Social Sciences & technology, 20 (20). 1-14. ISSN -2320- 2939, Online ISSN 2320-2793. (UGC Care Listed Journal)
- Pooja Nagpal & Senthil Kumar (2017). A study on drivers and outcomes of employee engagement – A review of literature approach. Asia Pacific Journal of Research.4 (1) 56- 62. ISSN -2320-5504. Online E ISSN – 2347-4793.
- Pooja Nagpal & Dr. Senthil Kumar.(2017). “A Study on Drivers & Outcomes of Employee Engagement –A Review of Literature Approach”. Asia Pacific Journal of Research. 4 (1) 56-62. ISSN -2320-5504, Online E ISSN – 2347- 4793.
- Pooja Nagpal., Chandrika., R. & Ravindra., H.V. (2016). An Empirical Study on impact of flow of FDI & FII on Indian Stock Market. National Journal of Adrash Business Review. 3 (1), 19-25. ISSN Number -2394-4250.
- Pooja Nagpal., Chandrika., R. & Ravindra., H V. (2016). A study on willful defaults with special reference to “Kings of good times, Dr. Vijay Mallya’s Kingfisher Airlines. National Journal of Indian Journal of Research in Commerce, Management, Engineering & Applied Science. 9 (1). 77-95. ISSN Number – 2454-6593.
- Pooja Nagpal. (2015). Role of CSR in Transforming of Higher Education System in India. International Journal of Thematics and Journal of Commerce and Management. 5(1). 203-218. ISSN Number – 2231-4881.
- Pooja Nagpal., P. William., (2022 April 27 – 29). Framework for Intelligent Smart City Deployment via Artificial Intelligence Software Networking. 4th International Conference on Intelligent Engineering and Management (ICIEM 2022) in London (On line Mode).
- Pooja Nagpal., (2022 February 4-5). Employee Engagement in IT Sector – Role of Demographic Variables. National Conference on “Paradigm Shift in Business Management: Emerging Trends & Competitive Strategies, held at Dr. D Y Patil Institute of Management Studies (DYPIMS). Pune, Maharashtra. Received Best Paper Award – Faculty 2nd Runner Up.
- Pooja Nagpal., (2021 December 7). Organizational Commitment as an Outcome of Employee Engagement: A Social Exchange Perceptive using a SEM Model. Multidisciplinary e-Conference on “Sustainable Development Goals in South Asia: Key Issues, Opportunities and Challenges” Jointly organized by the University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka, in collaboration with D.B.F. Dayanand College of Arts and Science, Solapur, Santhosh Bhimroa Patil Arts College, Mandrup, Pangaea Geographical Association, India.
- Pooja Nagpal., (2021 November, 30). Online Business Issues & Strategies to overcome it – Indian Perceptive. International E-Conference on “Disruptions in Business and Economy: Challenges and Opportunities to a sustainable Future”. Conducting on line by St. Josephs College of Bangalore, St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata, UN Global Network Compact India, Loyola College Manavi, EIT and New Zealand.
- E-Commerce in India: Challenges and Solutions held at National Conference on Digital India: Challenges & Opportunities. Organized by Excel Research Management Association, Gwalior on February 21, 2021.
- Assessing the Influence of Employee Engagement with Organizational Commitment in IT Sector held at International Conference on Rediscovering Management of Business Post COVID-19. Organized by Jain (Deemed–to-be-University), Bengaluru, on August 08-09, 2020.
- A study on factors affecting the work life balance of an employee held at National Conference on Shift in Indian Business Environment, organized by JSS Centre for Management Studies. SJCE. Mysuru, on March 29-30, 2019. ISBN – 978- 93-5351-884-4.
- Green Banking – A Paradigm shift to People, Planet & Profit held at National Seminar, organized by PES College of Science, Arts & Commerce, Mandya on February 11, 2017.
- Instruments to measure employee engagement – A literature review approach, held at 7th International Conference on Ecosystem for growth of business, organized by Academy of Management Studies, Bangalore, on September 8-9, 2017. ISBN: 978-81-909372-4-5.
- Leadership in Electronic Era- Opportunities & Challenge held at International Conference on Managing Human Recourse at Work Place, organized by SDMIMD, Mysore on December 5-6. ISBN-978-93-83302-01-7.
- Innovation in Indian Banking Sector – A study on face transformation & Challenge held at International Conference on Inclusive Economic Growth & Sustainable Development, organized by SDMIMD, Mysore on November 18 -19, 2016. ISBN-978-93-83302-18-5.
- Green Color is in Now- A strategic call for Indian Corporate held at International Conference on Managing Human Resource at the work place, organized by SDMIMD, Mysore on December 9-10, 2016. ISBN – 978-93-833302-19-2.
- Big Data Analytics- A potential tool for talent management held at International Conference, Managing Human Resource at the work place, organized by SDMIMD, Mysore on December 9-10, 2016. ISBN – 978-93-833302- 19-2.
- Study on India’s Top 10 Corporate Spenders towards CSR Activities held at National Conference on CSR- Approaches & Practices towards inclusive growth, organized by SDMIMD, Mysore on November 13-14, 2015. ISBN-978-93-833302-03-01.
- An analysis of CSR activities of Top 10 IT Companies in India: Post Companies Act 2013 held at National Conference – CSR towards Building Socially Responsible, organized by SDMIMD, Mysore on November 5-6, 2015. ISBN-978-93-83301- 10-9.
- Creating the Architecture of Financial Inclusion by Modi Government- An Analytical Study on Social Security Schemes in Mandya District held at National Conference – Global Economic Growth and Sustainability, organized by SDMIMD, Mysore, November on 20-21, 2015. ISBN – 978-93-83302-12-3.
- The New CSR rules – Articulation or Puzzlement held at National Conference on Contemporary Issues in Management, organized by Vidhya Vardhaka College of Engineering, Mysore on September 27, 2014. ISBN-978-93-83241-55-2.
Other significant achievements
- Received Best Paper Award – Faculty Category 2nd Runner Up. On the title of paper “Employee Engagement in IT Sector – Role of Demographic Variables”. National Conference on “Paradigm Shift in Business Management: Emerging Trends & Competitive Strategies, held at Dr. D Y Patil Institute of Management Studies (DYPIMS). Pune, Maharashtra on 4th & 5th February 2022.
- Awarded “Best Professor in Human Resource Management” by Asia Pacific HRM Congress on 26 October 2021 at Taj MG Road Bangalore.
- Topper in NPTEL Course “Train the Trainer” secured 86% held between July – December -2020.
- Topper in NPTEL Course “ Talent Acquisition & Management” secured 81% held between January – April -2022
- Awarded with 1st Rank in Post Graduate Diploma in Soft Skills by Kuvempu University in the year 2015.
- Have published my research work in 21 International Journals, 08 National Journals, along with 12 International conferences and 12 National Conferences, Put together 53 publications till date.
- Co – authored three books in Management Domain.
- Have Six Indian Patent Publications in Management Domain.
- Member of BOS & BOE in many premier institutions like, JSSCMS, SJCE University, Mysuru, Siddaganga Institute of Technology –Tumkur, MBA in Hospital Administration, JSS Academy for Higher Education & Research – (JSS Deemed University) – Mysuru Adicunchanagiri University, BG Nagara, Nagamangala Taluk, Mandya and PES College of Engineering, Mandya.
- Invited as an resources persons to other institutes and companies to impart knowledge to participants in the domain of Employee Engagement, General Management, Women Empowerment, Posh training, Soft skills, Research Methodology and IPR, Campus to Corporate to name a few.
- As a coordinator organized several workshops, FDP, MDP, seminars, conferences for the institute and also for mentee institute under TEQIP III, (World Bank Project).
- Served under various capacities at the institutes worked, to list a few, as a woman empowerment convener was instrumental to organize numerous up skill lectures specifically for female students and faculties in the domains of gender sensitivity issues, posh training, woman rights, health and wellness, wealth creation. As an editor of the college magazine “Eureka” came out with publication of various Issues. Coordinator for NAAC and NBA.
- Attended more than 100 offline/online MDPs, FDPs, Short term training programs, Guest lectures from various institutions and agency like IIM-K, SDMIMD, XIME, MAHE, UGC, ICSSR, AICTE, Skill Development of India to list a few.
- Life member of Indian Society of Technical Education [ISTE]