Dr Pooja Nagpal
PhD, MBA, Mcom, PGDSS, PGDIBE, PGDMM
PhD (Human Resource Management), 2021, VTU, Belagavi; Post Graduate Diploma in Soft Skills, 2014, Kuvempu University; Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Environment, 2011, IGNOU; Mcom, 2012, IGNOU; Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management, 2010, KSOU; MBA, 2009, KSOU.
- J.Divya Lakshmi , G.Naga Rama Devi , S. Bala Kumari, Pooja Nagpal. (2021). Stress and Behavioral Analysis of Employees using Statistical & Correlation Methods. International Journal of Aquatic Science 12(01), 275-281. ISSN: 2008-8019. (Web of Science)
- Pooja Nagpal., Kiran Kumar., A. C. (July, 2021). Employee Engagement and Organizational Commitment”. DYPIMS’s International Journal of Management Research 10(1), 61-67, ISSN:2277-8586
- Pooja Nagpal., Kiran Kumar., A.C. & Ravindra., H. V. (2020). Does Training and Development Impacts – Employee Engagement? Test Engineering and Management, 83. 19407 – 19411. ISSN: 0193-4120. (Scopus Indexed Journal)
- Pooja Nagpal., Kiran Kumar., A. C. & Ravindra., H. V. (2020). Perceived Organizational Support and Employee Engagement. Test Engineering and Management, 83, 900-904. ISSN: 0193-4120. (Scopus Indexed Journal)
- Pooja Nagpal., Kiran Kumar., A.C. & Ravindra., H.V. (2020). Employee Engagement – Impact of Demographic Variables in Indian IT Sector. Purakala31 (32), 136-142. ISSN: 0971-2143. (UGC Care Listed Journal)
- Pooja Nagpal., & Kiran Kumar., A.C. (2020). High Performance Work Practices, Role of Engagement and its Outcomes- A Review of Literature Approach. Studies in Indian Place Names, 40(56), 326-337. ISSN: 2394-3114. (UGC Care Listed Journal)
- Pooja Nagpal., Senthil Kumar., & Ravindra. H V. (2019). The Road Ahead of HR-AI to boost Employee Engagement; Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, 7, (15), 180-183. ISSN: 2349-5162.
- Pooja Nagpal., & Kiran Kumar., A.C. (2019). The Effect of Perceived High Performance Work Practices on Employee Engagement -An Empirical Study on IT Firms in India. Think India Journal, 22 (43), 272-278. ISSN: 0971-1260. (UGC Care Listed Journal)
- Pooja Nagpal., & Madhusudhan R. Urs. (2019). A study on Determinants and Outcomes of Job Crafting in an Organization; Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, 7, (15). 145-151. ISSN: 2349-5162. (UGC Care Listed Journal)
- Pooja Nagpal., & Fayeeza Khanum. (2019). A Study on Corporate Entrepreneurship Drivers and its Outcome. Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, 7, (15), 152-158. ISSN: 2349-5162. (UGC Care Listed Journal)
- Pooja Nagpal & Ravindra. H.V. (2017). Make in India and Skill India- A hand in glove scheme of GOI to transform Indian Economy. Acme Intellects. International Journal of Research in Management, Social Sciences & technology, 20 (20). 1-14. ISSN -2320- 2939, Online ISSN 2320-2793. (UGC Care Listed Journal)
- Pooja Nagpal & Senthil Kumar. (2017). A study on drivers and outcomes of employee engagement – A review of literature approach. Asia Pacific Journal of Research.4 (1) 56- 62. ISSN -2320-5504. Online E ISSN – 2347-4793.
- Pooja Nagpal & Dr. Senthil Kumar. (2017). “A Study on Drivers & Outcomes of Employee Engagement –A Review of Literature Approach”. Asia Pacific Journal of Research. 4 (1) 56-62. ISSN -2320-5504, Online E ISSN – 2347- 4793.
- Pooja Nagpal., Chandrika., R. & Ravindra., H.V. (2016). An Empirical Study on impact of flow of FDI & FII on Indian Stock Market. National Journal of Adrash Business Review. 3 (1), 19-25. ISSN Number -2394-4250.
- Pooja Nagpal., Chandrika., R. & Ravindra., H V. (2016). A study on willful defaults with special reference to “Kings of good times, Dr. Vijay Mallya’s Kingfisher Airlines. National Journal of Indian Journal of Research in Commerce, Management, Engineering & Applied Science. 9 (1). 77-95. ISSN Number – 2454-6593.
- Pooja Nagpal. (2015). Role of CSR in Transforming of Higher Education System in India. International Journal of Thematics and Journal of Commerce and Management. 5(1). 203-218. ISSN Number – 2231-4881.
- E-Commerce in India: Challenges and Solutions held at National Conference on Digital India: Challenges & Opportunities. Organized by Excel Research Management Association, Gwalior on February 21, 2021.
- Assessing the Influence of Employee Engagement with Organizational Commitment in IT Sector held at International Conference on Rediscovering Management of Business Post COVID-19. Organized by Jain (Deemed–to-be-University), Bengaluru, on August 08-09, 2020.
- A study on factors affecting the work life balance of an employee held at National Conference on Shift in Indian Business Environment, organized by JSS Centre for Management Studies. SJCE. Mysuru, on March 29-30, 2019. ISBN – 978- 93-5351-884-4.
- Green Banking – A Paradigm shift to People, Planet & Profit held at National Seminar, organized by PES College of Science, Arts & Commerce, Mandya on February 11, 2017.
- Instruments to measure employee engagement – A literature review approach, held at 7th International Conference on Ecosystem for growth of business, organized by Academy of Management Studies, Bangalore, on September 8-9, 2017. ISBN: 978-81-909372-4-5.
- Leadership in Electronic Era- Opportunities & Challenge held at International Conference on Managing Human Recourse at Work Place, organized by SDMIMD, Mysore on December 5-6. ISBN-978-93-83302-01-7.
- Innovation in Indian Banking Sector – A study on face transformation & Challenge held at International Conference on Inclusive Economic Growth & Sustainable Development, organized by SDMIMD, Mysore on November 18 -19, 2016. ISBN-978-93-83302-18-5.
- Green Color is in Now- A strategic call for Indian Corporate held at International Conference on Managing Human Resource at the work place, organized by SDMIMD, Mysore on December 9-10, 2016. ISBN – 978-93-833302-19-2.
- Big Data Analytics- A potential tool for talent management held at International Conference, Managing Human Resource at the work place, organized by SDMIMD, Mysore on December 9-10, 2016. ISBN – 978-93-833302- 19-2.
- Study on India’s Top 10 Corporate Spenders towards CSR Activities held at National Conference on CSR- Approaches & Practices towards inclusive growth, organized by SDMIMD, Mysore on November 13-14, 2015. ISBN-978-93-833302-03-01.
- An analysis of CSR activities of Top 10 IT Companies in India: Post Companies Act 2013 held at National Conference – CSR towards Building Socially Responsible, organized by SDMIMD, Mysore on November 5-6, 2015. ISBN-978-93-83301- 10-9.
- Creating the Architecture of Financial Inclusion by Modi Government- An Analytical Study on Social Security Schemes in Mandya District held at National Conference – Global Economic Growth and Sustainability, organized by SDMIMD, Mysore, November on 20-21, 2015. ISBN – 978-93-83302-12-3.
- The New CSR rules – Articulation or Puzzlement held at National Conference on Contemporary Issues in Management, organized by Vidhya Vardhaka College of Engineering, Mysore on September 27, 2014. ISBN-978-93-83241-55-2.
Other significant achievements
- Dr. Pooja Nagpal has applied for three major Government agencies funded projects and waiting for their approval.
- Member of BOS & BOE in many premier institutions like, JSSCMS, SJCE University, Mysuru, Siddaganga Institute of Technology –Tumkur, MBA in Hospital Administration, JSS Academy for Higher Education & Research – (JSS Deemed University) – Mysuru and PES College of Engineering, Mandya.
- Chairperson at International Human Resource Conference held in the year 2018 at SDMIMD, Mysore
- Topper & Gold Medalist in Post Graduate Diploma in Soft Skills from Kuvempu University in the year 2014.
- Topper in Train the Trainer NPTEL Course, schedule on December 2020.
- Resource person at Uma Nath Singh Institute of Engineering & Technology. Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur, UP and PESCE, Mandya for consecutive three years from 2018 to 2021 on various topics like women empowerment, soft skills, research methodology and IPR to name a few.
- Attended more than 100 offline/online MDPs, FDPs, Short term training programs, Guest lectures from various institutions and agency like IIM-K, SDMIMD, XIME, MAHE, UGC, ICSSR, AICTE, Skill Development of India to list a few.
- Life member of Indian Society of Technical Education [ISTE]