Two days Management Development Program ( MDP ) on INFORMATION SECURITY was inaugurated on 19th May.. Delegates from various banks from all over India participated in this workshop. Mr Chris Lewis, Dr Hemdan, Egypt and Dr Santhosh, AIMIT, were the resource persons. There was also a video conferencing session by Dr Cynthia, San Jose, USA. The program was very much appreciated by the participants. AIMIT organizes various MDPs for people from industry. Next nine months residential PG Diploma in Business & Banking will commence in Sept., 2018. This would be for the trainees selected by various banks.
- Non-teaching staff attend one day orientation September 14, 2021
- Dr Rakesh Kumar takes charge as new HOD of BDA September 14, 2021
- Fun, frolic and some learning at support staff training September 13, 2021
- St Aloysius College (Autonomous) ranked 95th best college by NIRF September 10, 2021
- FDP on ‘IoT framework development for agriculture sector’ September 8, 2021