Dr Swapna Rose
Assistant Professor, Post Graduate Department of Business Administration
PhD (Management – HR), 2019, Bharathiar University; NET, 2012; MBA, 2007, VTU;
- Rose, S. (2020). Impact of Problems and Challenges of Talent Retention on Productivity in The Indian Banking Sector. Seybold Report, 15(8), 1481-1491.
- Sambatur,S; Kadanda,D ;& Rose,S (2020). Determinants of CEO Pay – Evidence from Indian Pharmaceutical Sector, i-manager’s Journal on Management,14(4).
- Harinakshi and Swapna Rose (2019). Indian Management Education: Role of B-Schools in Making Future Business Leaders.International Journal of Advance & Innovative Research (IJAIR), Vol-6, Issue 2(XXV), April-June 2019, ISSN 2394-7780.: 09-10.
- Rose, S. (2017). Role of attrition factors and turnover intention on productivity. Researchers World : Journal of Arts, Science and Commerce, VIII(3(1)), 39-41.
- Rose, S., & Raja, K. G. (2016). Role of HR practices, job satisfaction, and organization commitment in employee retention. International Journal of Research in Commerce & Management, 7(10).
- Sumitha, P. V., & Swapna, R. (2015). Innovation in higher education: Special emphasis on management education. SSRN Electronic Journal. ttps://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.2600675
- Swapna Rose & K.G Raja (2012) .Business Transformation Management- The role of Talent Management with special reference to service sectors. Advances in Management. Vol. 5, No.2, pp.61-63
- Presented a paper on the topic “Impact of Employee Turnover intentions on organization productivity-a critical study on private sector fims” at the 5th International Conference organized by Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology (AIMIT) St Aloysius College Mangalore on 9th April 2019.
- Presented a paper on the topic “Globalization and diversity management in the United Arab Emirates” in 2nd International Conference on Management in 21st Century-Issues, Challenges and the Road ahead organized by Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology (AIMIT ) St Aloysius College Mangalore on 21st March 2016.
- Presented a paper on the topic “Employee Retention: A real management challenge of 21st Century” in 2nd International Conference on Management in 21st Century-Issues, Challenges and the Road ahead organized by Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology (AIMIT ) St Aloysius College Mangalore on 21st March 2016.
- Swapna Rose ‘The Role of HR in Management of Change’, International Conference “Building Effective Organisations: Combining Continuity with Change” AIMIT, St Aloysius College, April 2015
Other significant achievements
- Approved as a reviewer for reputed Scopus indexed Q3 journal “International Journal of Knowledge Management”
- Dr. Swapna Rose, St Aloysius College Mangalore Successfully Completed Training on “IPR& Technology Transfer “conducted as part of “IIC Innovation Ambassador Training Series” organized by Institution’s Innovation Council of MHRD’s Innovation Cell, AICTE held at ACS College of Engineering ,Bangalore Karnataka on 26-27 February 2020
- Certified Publons Academy Peer Reviewer.
- Member of Professional body INDIAN SOCIETY FOR TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT (ISTD).
- One day National Conclave on “Rejuvenating Vision to Transfer Indian Management Education in the Global Context” Department of Business Administration, Canara College, M.G Road, Mangaluru.
- Two day workshop on “Research Paper Writing and Journal Publication Skills” organized Department of MBA, AIMIT, St Aloysius College (Autonomous) Mangalore, 17th 18th July, 2019.
- One day workshop on “Global Accelerated Leadership Programme” organized by AIMIT, St Aloysius College (Autonomous) Mangalore, 15th July 2019.
- One day workshop on “Nero Linguistic Program (NLP)” organized by AIMIT, St Aloysius College (Autonomous) Mangalore , 1st and 2nd July,2019.
- Attended a faculty development program on multivariate data analysis organised by department of MBA, Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology (AIMIT) St Aloysius College on September 13, 2016.
- Participated in the Faculty Development Programme on Effective Engagement in Consulting held on November 28th & 29th, 2017 at AIMIT, Mangalore.
- Participated in the Management Development Programme on Human Capital Analytics held on Nov 17th &18th 2017 at AIMIT ,Mangalore
- Successfully completed online course on “Starting a Business” offered by Santa Clara University California and became instrumental in offering this course to the students of MBA, in AIMIT from the year 2015 to till date.
- 20th November 2015 a one day Executive development programme on, “Neuro leadership for value creation” held at JKSHIM NITTE
- Lecture Series on “Assurance of Learning (AOL)” organised by AIMIT, St Aloysius College (Autonomous), Mangalore during 24-31, August 2015
- Three day FDP on “Fruitful Research for Prolific Researchers” organised by AIMIT, St Aloysius College (Autonomous), Mangalore during 19th -21th, August 2015
- One day workshop on “Case writing and Analysis” organised by AIMIT, St Aloysius College (Autonomous), Mangalore on 24th July 2015.
- Workshop on “Train the Trainer (TTT) on Teaching, Learning & Innovation” organised by AIMIT, St Aloysius College (Autonomous), Mangalore in association with Computer Society of India on 7th -9th July 2015.
- Resource person for the workshop on “Leadership Skills” held at AIMIT, St Aloysius College, Beeri on 11th July 2019.
- Resource person for Workshop for Degree Students on ‘Leaders as Agents of Change’ held on August 10th 2017 at AIMIT, Topic ‘Creativity for the leaders of tomorrow.’
- Resource Person for a session on ‘How to Pursue Online Course on Entrepreneurship from Santa Clara University’ held on 15th September 2017 organized by Foreign Collaboration Cell, St Aloysius College for the students of PG Economics.
- Delivered Talk on “Problems and challenges of employee retention and its impact on the business cost” in Research Interaction Series of AIMIT St Aloysius College in July 2015.