Mr Vinay Krishna
Assistant Professor, Post Graduate Department of Business Administration
MBA (Finance), 2012, Mangalore University; NET (Management)
- Prashanth, Vinay, Varsha (2019). “A Study on Volatility of Sensex with Special Reference to Major Market Players”, International Journal of Management, IT & Engineering, Vol. 9 Issue 7, ISSN: 2249-0558 Impact Factor: 7.119.
- Vinay, Ravisha, Suresh (2018) “A Study on Airtel Payment Bank Ltd”, MSNM Besant Management Review, Volume 1, Issue 1, ISSN: 2016067664.
- Vinay, Ravisha, Suresh (2017).” A Study on Attrition Level of IT And Manufacturing Sector”, Global Academic Research Journal, Vol.5 Issue 6, ISSN: 2347 – 3592, Impact Factor: 5.56.
- Vinay, Ravisha (2016) “Managing The Performance of The Women Employees at The Work Places”, EPRA International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, Volume 2 Issue 10, ISSN 2455-3662, Impact Factor 3.395.
- “Use of Google Pay for an Easier Transaction” The III International Conference Conducted by St. Agnes College on Innovation and Digitalization 20 January 2020.
- “Role of Youth in the Agricultural Sector” Department of Postgraduate Studies and Research in Commerce Mangalore University in Association of ICSSR 25 & 26 October 2019.
- “Innovation in Payments and Settlement Process a Slow and Steady Growth Towards an Evolution of Transaction” –A Decade of Global Financial Crises; Antecedents, Aftermath and The Challenges Ahead –AIMIT 9 April 2019.
- “Impact of Human Resource Management to Survive in the Food Processing Industry”. Tourism and Hospitality Industry in India –Moti Mahal College of Hotel Management 2 February 2019.
- “Corporate Social Responsibility with Reference to Banking Sector”-Consolidating Social Enterprises through CSR Imitative: Issues and Challenges in AJ Institute of Management in Association with Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association 14/15 December 2018.
- “Knowledge Management is an Asset to Build Career”-Corporate Social Responsibility: Challenges and New Initiatives Conducted by Department of Post Graduate Studies in Research in Commerce ICSSR 14/15 September 2018.
- “Impact of Higher Education to Encourage Women Entrepreneur” –Youth Entrepreneur in the Current Competitive Arena Conducted by Besant Women’s College 31 October 2018.
- “Developing Agriculture Market in India” Rural Opportunity –An Unexplored Terrain SDM Post Graduate Center for Management Studies and Research 24 February 2018.
- “Role of Family Businesses in Development of Economy”-Family Business Opportunities Challenges and Issues MSNM Besant, 3 November 2017.
- ISBN No.: 978-93-5281-474-9 “Knowledge Management in Institution Develops Professional Qualities in Students” Implications of Research in Banking, Management, IT, Education and Social Sciences Srinvas Institute of Management Studies, 19 August 2017.
- “GST Implementation & Implications with Reference to Agricultural Tools and Equipment’s Business in DK”-National Conference Pay India, University Evening College 11 March 2017.
- “Digital Economy and Cashless Economy- The Cost of Going Cashless”-Digital India Prospering India- Canara College 2/3 March 2017.
- “Global Tourism Branding”- National Conference on Global Brand Building, SDMIT 3 March 2017.
- “Challenges and Perception of Digital Wallet with Reference to Paytm” National Conference on Green Banking Perceptions and Challenges, University College 1/3 February 2017.
- ISBN: 978-93-5267-950-8. “Brexit And Its Impact On Research”-International Conference on Brexit, MSNM Besant,2/3 February 2017.
- ISBN: 978-93-5254-233-8 “Security and Safety Issues With Hand Held Devices”- Exploring Innovative Management Practices to Achieve Make in India, MSNM Besant, 5 February 2016.
- “Enhancing Outreach of Micro Finance Role of Technology” National Conference –Microfinance: Growth Engine for Rural Economy Canara College 29/30 January 2016.
- “A Study on Employee’s Attrition Rate In Indian Companies” National Conference on Issues and Challenges in Global Workplace conducted by Besant Women’s College 29 October 2015.
- “A Study of Employee’s Performance for the Productivity of Industry Reference to Hotels in Mangalore” National Conference Contemporary Research Issues in Business and Management MAPS College 1 October 2015.
- “The Other Half from Equality to Equity-Female Doctors in Mangalore”“FEMCON-2014 University College Mangalore 22/23 April 2014.
Other significant achievements
- Attended a 5 day online FDP organized by AICTE on “Examination Reforms” from 22 April 2020 to 26 April 2020.
- Attended 2 Day IIC Innovation Ambassador Program Conducted by MHRD and AICTE on the Topic of Design Thinking in Education 26 & 27 February 2020.
- One day Workshop “ Global Accelerated Leadership Programme” organized by Department of MBA, St Aloysius College, AIMIT, Beeri, Mangalore on 15th July 2019.
- Attended 2-day workshop on Research Paper Writing and Journal Publication Skills organized by PG Dept. of Business Administration Beeri on 17 & 18 July 2019.
- Attended 3-Day Workshop on Case Study Approach on Research Paper Writing Skills Organized by Department of Commerce Manipal Academy of Higher 8/10 May 2019.
- Attended 5 Day FDP on Idea Generation and Innovation Organized by NITK STEP, 29 October to 2 November 2018.
- Attended 2-Day Workshop on KSSPL Ports Summit Organized by Manipal Academy of Higher Education 29/ 30 November 2017.
- Attended 6-Day Workshop on Research Methodology in Social Science organized by Department of Management Studies – IIT Madras. 2/7 January 2017.
- Attended 1-Day Workshop on Sourcing and Execution of Research Projects Organized By MSNM Besant Institute of PG Studies 2016.